If you are looking to build a health and wellness practice that compliments your spiritual lifestyle, check out the different guides below. Whether you want to build your own holistic medicine cabinet, learn about harnessing crystal energies, or other healing and beauty routines, our health, wellness, and spirituality guides have you covered.
Start Your Own Apothecary at Home
The apothecary has been an integral part of health and wellness practices for centuries, learn about the origins of the apothecary, inspiration for apothecary design, and the lifestyle of an apothecary here.
The most basic ingredients of an apothecary can include carrier oils, generally used as a vessel for other medicinal materials, many of these oils also have their own positive health effects.
Essential Oils are the most popular and sought-after product in the health and wellness market, it is likely that more people have essential oils in their medicine cabinets than ever before.
Not as common as Essential Oils, Tinctures are also potent concoctions of medicinal materials but easier to make and tailor to your needs. Tinctures are designed in most cases, to be consumed.
VISUALING HEALTH & WELLNESS
The following catalogs have been designed for a visual overview and detailed reading experience so that you can learn more about every product. Enhance your knowledge of natural healing ingredients, by learning about every products’ distinct medicinal qualities. In most of the listings, you will find proper instructions for use, a short historical overview, chemical properties, and more.
Our Current Catalogs include Crystals and Tinctures. Read our Using Crystals guide for more information on the art and craft of working with these natural stones.
Clays, Butters, Essential Oils, Carrier Oils, Plants, and Herbs are coming soon.
- Star Anise Essential Oil: Uses, Benefits, & Side EffectsStar anise essential oil is derived from the star anise plant (Illicium Verum). The seeds of the star anise plant go through a steam-distillation process to render its’ essential oil. Star anise essential oil has a multitude of antimicrobial benefits, and can help with digestive issues. Star anise oil is a sweet and spicy essential…
- Angel Number 555 Meaning – What does 555 mean?The 555 meaning is representative of a looming change in your life. There is a transformation or metamorphosis coming that wll guide you towards a very needed positive and healthy change in your entire life. Seeing 555 frequently means your spirit guide watching over you. Wondering why you keep seeing patterns in numbers frequently? Well,…
- Aquamarine Stone – Amazing Healing PropertiesAquamarine evokes feelings of purity and relaxation that is indicative of a sense of being at sea. The crystal helps to calm, cleanse and soothe the inner self. Aquamarine is connected to the throat chakra, and helps individuals communicate genuinely and cleary. According to ancient lore, aquamarine was treasured by sailors to give them good…
- Complete Guide To Aqua Aura Quartz Healing PropertiesAqua Aura Quartz is believed to possess spiritual properties that increase your connection to the universe. It enables an opening of the chakras to allow for a deeper connection to the divine. This stone is particularly empowering to the throat chakra. Aqua aura quartz can help facilitate a connection to the spiritual realm, enabling users…
- Complete Guide To Aragonite Healing PropertiesAragonite, otherwise known as a Tchazar, is a crystal associated with the earth and nature. In this article, we’ll be looking at Aragonite and what type of healing properties it has. By the end of this article, you will know what Aragonite looks like, where it comes from, how it benefits your mind, body, and…
- Amazing Beneifts Of Using Fir Needle Essential OilFir Needle essential oil has various excellent benefits, including reducing inflammation, boosting your immune system, and helping fight off infection. Moreover, It can also be used to help improve respiratory function and circulation. If you’re looking for a natural way to improve your health, you should consider using fir needle essential oil. What Is Fir…
- Carrier Oils
- Crystals Catalog
- Health, Wellness, and Spirituality
- The Home Apothecary
- Using Crystals
We are a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Thank you for visiting forthefeels, we hope you enjoyed our content. To collaborate please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org